Looking for a change?
Do you have a passion for technology?
Then Century Business Products is looking for YOU!
Field Service & Networking Technician
Century Business Products is a customer oriented fast paced technology company recognized as home of the “Top Technician in the Country” by Kyocera in 2009 & 2015!
We are looking for a qualified and energetic Field Service & Networking Technician to lead our Sioux Falls, SD & Sioux City, IA locations.
Competitive Pay ∙ Excellent Benefits ∙ Career Advancement Opportunities
Group Health ~ Cafeteria Plan ~ Group Dental ~ Life Insurance ~ 401(k) Matching
Our vision is to be the leading Document Management Provider in the areas we serve by providing innovative office solutions and ensuring complete customer confidence through performing quality service, support and training with dedicated employees who are proactive and focused on surpassing our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Will perform a variety of technical field service related duties involving new product installations including equipment start up, functional testing, and customer training are performed.
- Test, calibrate verify system and peripheral devices.
- Serve as a professional company representative providing exceptional customer service while at customer locations or while in any service support role.
- Diagnose and perform repairs in a time effective manner.
- Promote, build and maintain good customer relations.
- Responsible for documentation of machine data, service history and quality information.
- Demonstrate products as necessary in support of sales.
- Communicate with managers to insure customer expectations are met and important information is passed on to the proper parties.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively comprehend and communicate technical concepts.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to collaborate and interact with others.
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements as may be developed through field service activity.