Are you looking for a challenge?
Do you have passion for technology?
Then we are looking for YOU!
Entry Level IT Consultant
Competitive Pay ∙ Excellent Benefits ∙ Career Advancement Opportunities
Group Health ~ Cafeteria Plan ~ Group Dental ~ Life Insurance ~ 401(k) Matching
Century is currently looking for a qualified and disciplined IT Consultant for our partner company, Catalyst IT, in Sioux City, IA.
Our vision is to be the leading Business Technology Provider in the Tri-state area by providing innovative technology solutions and ensuring complete customer confidence by: performing quality service, supporting and training our dedicated employees, and proactively focusing on surpassing our clients’ needs and expectations.
An IT consultant must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Strong communication and presentation skills, often under pressure, are imperative. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Understand customer requirements and business objectives
· Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
· Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
· Work with clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
· Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to
completing scope of work
· Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
· Conduct relevant research, analyze date, and create reports
· Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
· Assist in proposal development, as requested
· Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses,
mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
· Associate’s Degree or 2+ year(s) of relevant experience in Information Technology,
Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
· Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
· Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tools, and Internet research tools
· Ability to maintain the required security clearance for this role
· Experience developing technical cyber defense instructional content is a plus
· Passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission
Required Areas of Knowledge:
· Remote Monitoring
· Microsoft workstation environments including Windows 7, 8, 10 and Office applications
· Microsoft server environments (Active Directory, Terminal Services)
· Cloud experience – Office 365
· Email – Office 365, Google, Email server environments
· Networking (including routers, firewalls, VPNs, wireless)
· Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM and Anti-Spyware (AVG)
· Backup Solutions (Shadow-Protect)
· Virtual Machine environments (VMWare)