The 24″ Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 is an affordable printer for those looking for an entry-level, multipurpose, wide format printer.
Designed for the low-volume and entry level user, these MFPs offer easy-to-use, scan-to-copy/file solutions for architects, engineers, consulting firms, small offices, and K-12 schools that require a minimal learning curve when it comes to new equipment.
Canon iPF670 24″ Features:
- Wide-format technical documents and general use printer
- Prints up to 2400 x 1200 dpi on sheets or rolls up to 24 in. wide
- Uses 6 tanks of aqueous reactive inks (4 colorfast dyes; 2 matte black pigments)
- High-density thermal printhead and fast L-COA processor
- HDI Driver for AutoCAD, PosterArtist Lite for poster creation, Microsoft Office plug-in
- Handles coated papers, fine-art and photo papers, canvas, sign vinyls, display films
- Optional printer stand